[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
FeatureSummary:

On her 20th birthday, Hermione becomes of age and learns of an inheritance she never knew about. Little did she know that it would be the least of her worries.


Rated: PG
Categories: Harry Potter Characters: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6976 Read: 4935
Published: 08/03/2016 Updated: 08/30/2016
Story Notes:

Written as part of the first group of round robins on the Granger Enchanted Survivors page on Facebook.

Our group consisted of Krystle, Stephany, and Jamie, and the prompts we received were 'Time travel Hermione, actually saying about the future and changing it' and '"I'm a what? You must be mistaken! I can't be a..."' After a fairly brief discussion we decided that we couldn't choose between our prompts and went with both!

Disclaimer: We do not own anything recognizable from the Harry Potter world, nor do we own any part of the descriptions of fae from the True Blood world. 

Rating may change as story progresses.

1. Hermione's Lemony Problem by GES Round Robins [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1433 words)

2. Solving the Unsolvable by GES Round Robins [Reviews - 0] (1751 words)

Disclaimer: We do not own anything recognizable from the Harry Potter world, nor do we own any part of the descriptions of fae from the True Blood world.

3. Teatime Confession by GES Round Robins [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1787 words)

Disclaimer: We do not own anything recognizable from the Harry Potter world, nor do we own any part of the descriptions of fae from the True Blood world.

4. Meeting Mr Diggory by GES Round Robins [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2005 words)

Disclaimer: We do not own anything recognizable from the Harry Potter world, nor do we own any part of the descriptions of fae from the True Blood world.