More Treats Than Tricks by marperk73703
Summary:

Treats for everyone.


Categories: Post NFA Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Oz, Spike
Genre: Halloween
Pairings: Spike/Buffy
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1326 Read: 505 Published: 10/31/2018 Updated: 10/31/2018
Story Notes:

Written for Nekid Spike LJ October nekid numbers 2018

1. Chapter 1 by marperk73703

Chapter 1 by marperk73703

 

 

 

One shot

 

 

 

“But it would be fun,” Dawn protested.

 

 

 

Buffy wrinkled her nose.  “Dressing up in the scariest costume and giving out candy to people who answer their doors?  Reverse trick or treating?  Really?”

 

 

 

“You’re the Slayer.  You know some of the scariest things in the world.  Time to use your knowledge,” Dawn replied.

 

 

 

“Clem’s pretty scary.  I could dress up like him.”

 

 

 

Dawn giggled.  “Yeah, really scary.  To kittens maybe.  I think I’m going to get a talisman that makes me look like a real walking skeleton.  Like from one of those video games I saw Andrew playing one time before we left.”

 

 

 

“Scariest monster I know, huh?  Hmmm.”  Buffy smirked.  “I know just the monster.”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Buffy stepped out of her bedroom.  It was a bit disconcerting to see a skeleton wandering around the apartment.  Even if she knew it was her sister.  Dawn turned to take in Buffy’s costume.

 

 

 

“Oh, he would have loved you in that,” Dawn said.  “Turn around so I can get the full effect.”

 

 

 

Buffy turned around as directed; the black leather duster flared out behind her.

 

 

 

“Is that a wig or did you cut your hair?” Dawn asked while her bony hand gestured towards Buffy’s head.

 

 

 

“I cut it.  It’ll grow back,” Buffy answered.  She nervously touched her new hair-do.

 

 

 

“It looks really cool, I think,” Dawn replied.  “Oh, and you’ll never guess who I ran into at the magic shop where I got this skeleton talisman.”

 

 

 

Due to her costume, Buffy had no clues as to what her sister was thinking or feeling.  “I can’t even hazard a guess.  You’re not freaking out, so, it can’t be anyone from the Council.”  She shrugged.  “I don’t know!  Clem?”

 

 

 

Buffy knew that there was some of his kind of demon residing in London. 

 

 

 

“No, but it is someone from Sunnydale.”  Dawn grinned even though she knew Buffy couldn’t tell.  “It’s someone with a little furry problem, which he said he’s totally gotten control of now.”

 

 

 

“Oz?  That is so cool.  We’ll have to get together.”

 

 

 

Dawn nodded.  “No worries.  He’s joining us and bringing a friend along.  It’ll be just like a double date.”

 

 

 

“Dawn, I’m not ready,” Buffy protested.  “Besides, I don’t think of Oz that way.”

 

 

 

Dawn reached over and slapped Buffy’s arm.  “Oz is my date, silly.  Besides, you can think of it as a group event date.  No obligations whatsoever.  It’ll be fun.  We’ll hand out candy to anyone who answers their door.  They won’t be expecting that.”

 

 

 

Buffy sighed and hung her head.  “Fine, but don’t be expecting much from me.”

 

 

 

“I’m totally not.”  Dawn hurried to collect the bags of candy, and they were on their way.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Buffy blinked in surprise.  She clearly hadn’t expected Oz’s friend to be who it ended up being, at all.

 

 

 

It was Spike. 

 

 

 

It was Spike, all dressed up.

 

 

 

It was Spike, all dressed up … as her.  As Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Sophomore in high school Buffy with a tight shirt, short skirt, and long hair in ponytails.

 

 

 

Last she’d heard Spike was hanging out in the bowels of evil with Angel.  What the frilly heck?

 

 

 

“Oh look, it’s the Big Bad,” Spike crooned in a falsetto voice while he twirled a ponytail in his fingers.  “What shall I do?”

 

 

 

Dawn let out a giggle.  “You two are so cute.  It’s time to work out your differences.”  She grabbed Oz’s hand to drag him off down the street.

 

 

 

Buffy watched them go, leaving her with the vampire.  She wondered how many people they’d scare since they both had the same skeleton costume.  Then, she turned to Spike, but she was unsure what to say.  Finally inspiration hit her, and she started to clap.

 

 

 

Spike just stared at Buffy with a baffled look on his face.

 

 

 

“Nice work, luv,” Buffy said.  “Betty, right?”

 

 

 

Spike got an affronted look on his face.  “My name is Buffy.  Buffy the vampire slayer.  Betty is such a square name.  As if.  Gag me with a spoon.”

 

 

 

“Really, luv?  I heard that you’re more like Betty the vampire layer.”  Buffy leered at Spike.  “I hear it doesn’t take much to pry apart the Slayer’s dimpled knees.  Just flash some fang.”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Spike stared at Buffy.

 

 

 

The Slayer was clearly brassed off at him.  He hoped that his nose survived the night unbroken.  Looks like someone found their fire again.

 

 

 

Spike licked his lips.  “So, Big Bad, you want to go somewhere and break the bed.”

 

 

 

Buffy stared at him for a moment before looking off towards where Dawn and Oz had disappeared.  She turned back to Spike.  “My place is free and clear, pet.”

 

 

 

“As is mine, and it’s closer.”  Spike took a step closer.  “But if we do this, we won’t be hiding from your little Scooby gang.”

 

 

 

Buffy shook her head.  “No Scooby friends here.  One betrayal too many, I guess.  First they didn’t tell me about a particular resurrection.  Then, they tried to set me up with some jerk named the Immortal.  Last I heard the decoy was getting it on with one of the new Slayers.”

 

 

 

“That wasn’t you in Rome with the Immortal?”

 

 

 

Buffy shook her head.  “Nope.  That was one of the new Slayers that they paid to pretend to be me.  Willow did some kind of spell.  I meant what I said before.  I love you.”

 

 

 

Spike opened his mouth to speak, but Buffy closed the gap between them.  She put her finger against his lips.  

 

 

 

“I really, really do.  The reason that I didn’t come to you already was because I was ensuring that they can’t screw with us.  Which isn’t London, if you’re wondering.  The four of us will be moving to Restfield, California, before Thanksgiving.”  A wistful look crossed Buffy’s face.  “I really miss Thanksgiving.”

 

 

 

A slow smirk spread across Spike’s face.  “Let’s go check out how good my bed frame is.  I might even have a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs.”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Spike lay back, panting for breath.  “You bit me.”

 

 

 

Buffy turned her head to bite his shoulder.

 

 

 

Hard.

 

 

 

Then, she kissed the spot she’d just bit.  “Well, I am dressed up as William the Bloody, scariest vampire on the face of the Earth.”

 

 

 

Spike beamed with pleasure.  “Good to know I still got it.  Now, are you going to kiss all the other spots you bit too?”

 

 

 

“Do you want me to?”

 

 

 

“Of course, I bloody do.  Starting with right here.”  Spike tapped his lips.

 

 

 

Buffy glanced at Spike’s lips.  They did look a bit red and raw where she’d gotten wild and bite-y with him.  “Sorry,” she said in a sheepish voice. 

 

 

 

“Don’t be sorry, pet.   I love this wild, uninhibited side of you that isn’t afraid to mark her territory.  Now start with the kissing.”

 

 

 

So, Buffy did.

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.sinful-dreams.com/wicked/temptation/viewstory.php?sid=173